CKX HELMET TX228 FUEL
The CKX TX228 has everything you could possibly want in a modern MX helmet: full ventilation, antibacterial lining, removable and washable cheek pads, easy and quick peek replacement without the need of tools along with two shell sizes, and all at a reasonable price. For a helmet that combines both comfort and convenience, the TX228 backcountry helmet look for winter and motocross look for summer is the best choice in its class.
- Lightweight design and outstanding graphics
- Advanced impact resistant injection molding thermoplastic shell
- Fully ventilated
- Removable / Washable anti-bacterial liners and cheek pads
- Tool-less peak replacement system
- Comes in 2 different shells (XS-M / L-2XL)
- Proclip quick release mechanism
- Meet both DOT FMVSS218 standards
- Approximate weight: 1300 ± 50 g
- Protective case included
* For better protection, wearing goggles is recommended.
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 12 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.